sticky Re: For all Net check in members information:

VE5SR/CIW406 Steve <steve.lenaghan@...>

Several years ago, with the encouragement of Major Shirran I took on the task of modernizing the original SATERN manual as first created by Major Pat (SK).

In 2013, or hereabouts, I hand delivered a copy to HQ in DC.  And to the best of my knowledge, there it sits.  All 100 pages

I have been disappointed since day one that there is a lack of on air training.  My experience is that a lot of the operators are trained and experienced through ICS and ARES programs, so we are OK

Thank God I deal with TSA Canada & Bermuda at a local level

I have two blogs in Canada, mostly unused since I moved from Alberta

https://saterncanada.wordpress.com/

https://reddeerdisastervan.wordpress.com/

https://saternalberta.wordpress.com/

73 Steve VE5SR