Re: Franklin Quote

KG5JPU

Earlier today I posted a question on the stern groups.io page
New topic regarding todays 20 meter net whether we were having one & if so when & where. I haven't received an email showing my post and or any replies to my post.
73
Anthony R Paolucci Jr
KG5JPU
(817)707-6008

On Wed, Apr 21, 2021, 10:44 WA5LEE - Lee - Net Manager via groups.io <leemanpa=me.com@groups.io> wrote:
While I appreciate the prose of the quote, I am not quite clear on how that applies to the 'explosion' of posts.
Nothing that has been stated is incorrect about what occurred. If you know differently, please feel free to let the group know.

--

'73 (Best Wishes, for non-Hams)

--... ...-- / -.. . / .-- .- ..... .-.. . .

WA5LEE  (Previously KC3LEE)

Lee Glassman, ARRL VE, COM-T, NREMT #E3525310

Tomball, Texas

https://wa5lee.com

Int’l SSB 20M Net Manager

NW Harris County TX ARES STX Dist. 14 AEC Drill Ops

Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital EMCOMM Team

Tomball FD EMCOMM Team

PA Digital Radio Group NCO

https://padmr.net

Northwest Amateur Radio Society