Re: Franklin Quote

Hey Anthony! I sent you a direct message response to your question. Sorry if you did not get it.
The 20M daily net is continuing exactly as it has been. Matter of fact, we are just closing it now as I type this.
The only change will likely be a different reverse-acronym for SATERN with no affiliation to any group other than ourselves.
--

'73 (Best Wishes, for non-Hams)

--... ...-- / -.. . / .-- .- ..... .-.. . .

WA5LEE  (Previously KC3LEE)

Lee Glassman, ARRL VE, COM-T, NREMT #E3525310

Tomball, Texas

https://wa5lee.com

Int’l SSB 20M Net Manager

NW Harris County TX ARES STX Dist. 14 AEC Drill Ops

Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital EMCOMM Team

Tomball FD EMCOMM Team

PA Digital Radio Group NCO

https://padmr.net

Northwest Amateur Radio Society