sticky Re: For all Net check in members information:

Mike Asselta (KD0CDQ) <KD0CDQ@...>

Hi all,
The associated email issue is new to me. Major Michele Heaver is a fine lady that I had the privilege of meeting many years ago in Kansas City, KS.  Major Michele is very dedicated to the Salvation Army, and a golden example of service to our LORD.

The issue is beyond my understanding at this time.

Be there anyway I may support the SATERN efforts in the Southern Territory, Texas merely ask. HF SATERN contact is often difficult in Dallas and Fort Worth.
Mike Asselta

Join main@SATERN20.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.