Re: Franklin Quote

Dennis Schuh (KJ5DJS)

Lee,

If you were to compare this thread and situation as a whole to a product for sale on Amazon you'd find the 1* reviews to be  1 or 2%.  While not easy sometimes, ignore the naysayers and move on.  I am a relatively new ham and don't get on the air as much as I'd like to but I enjoy being a member of the group. I stumbled upon the net last summer while on vacation in the New Mex mountains.  Not much of an antenna in my Texas HOA so I seldom can even hear the net.  Yet I enjoy it and fully support the mission and intent thereof.  Sit back, take a breadth, but don't quit.

73's
Dennis
KJ5DJS

Join main@SATERN20.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.