Re: What is going on...

73 - Lyn, WØLEN

Lee -

To say I am deeply saddened by this turn of events is a huge understatement.  I have looked forward to participating in the net whenever possible, and you have personally done an outstanding job of serving in a way that any and all of us should emulate when we serve our local and regional organizations, whether they be TSA, ARES, Red Cross or whatever.

Your reports of harassment at the hands of "self-proclaimed Christians" chills me to the bone.  Yes, I consider myself to be a Christian as are many of my friends and volunteer associates both within the church and within the Salvation Army.  They would, to a person, feel the same.  It's wrong on so many levels and totally contrary to Jesus' teachings.  Trust me, this is not the Christian way.

I wish you well, and hope to connect in the future.  If I may ever be of use to you, please don't hesitate to ask.

Your Friend in Chicagoland ...

73
Lyn, W0LEN

Join main@SATERN20.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.