locked EDS Volunteer form CLARIFICATION

There is some concern over the 'EDS Volunteer Sign Up' instructions I posted yesterday. THIS IS BY NO MEANS NECESSARY FOR SATERN OPERATORS WORKING FROM HOME!!!

Some people had asked what the procedure was to be registered, trained and credentialed to be placed on the DEPLOYABLE rolls. So I posted the instructions for those interested.
As we state every day on the net 'THIS IS AN OPEN NET, YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE A MEMBER OF ANYTHING TO JOIN OR PARTICIPATE ON THE NET, ALL ARE WELCOME"

This is ONLY if you want to be PHYSICALLY DEPLOYED IN THE FIELD DURING DISASTERS IF NEEDED.
--

'73 (Best Wishes, for non-Hams)

WA5LEE  (Previously KC3LEE)

Lee Glassman, ARRL VE, COM-T, NREMT #E3525310

Tomball, Texas

https://wa5lee.com

SATERN Int’l SSB 20M Net Manager

http://satern.org