Event: WMNI SATERN NET #cal-invite

Rob Erikson (KG4OPX) <rperikson1@...>

Hello All,

I was excited about seeing this email until I checked in. I tried to check in with my DMR Hotspot that uses the N5BOC(Texas Ham)  MMDVM duplex board.

This is not a DMR net. I felt like an idiot when I asked what frequency was the digital traffic going to be sent over. I assumed it was going to be sent over HF.

It is a local 2M NET which ties together local repeaters, AllStar Node(s), Echolink node(s), and a DMR talk group setup through the BrandMiester system. (Being an IT professional I am familiar with all of these modes and digital protocols).

FLDIGI is used to send the traffic through Echolink.

With that I apologize to the NET NCS.

73,

Rob – KG4OPX

Guilford County AUXCOMM

NC State AUXCOMM

SHARES – NNB4RE

P.S.  In NC I encourage my Guilford County AUXCOMM members to utilize VARA FM for local digital traffic.