Satern Form

Brad Barrone

Bob,

You mentioned during the Zoom meeting last night that you could send me a “form” for Satern membership.  I later realized I did not answer you, sorry about that.  Please send me the form if you would.

Brad Barrone

W8BBK

Here you go, Sir.. Instructions for joining the SATERN official group...

Going to put this in the FILES section as well...

--

'73 (Best Wishes, for non-Hams)

--... ...-- / -.. . / .-- .- ..... .-.. . .

WA5LEE  (Previously KC3LEE)

Lee Glassman, ARRL VE, COM-T, NREMT #E3525310

Tomball, Texas

https://wa5lee.com

SATERN Int’l SSB 20M Net Manager

http://satern.org

NW Harris County TX ARES STX Dist. 14 AEC Drill Ops

Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital EMCOMM Team

Tomball FD EMCOMM Team

PA Digital Radio Group NCO

https://padmr.net

Northwest Amateur Radio Society